Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #9

I think that google was the easiest, only because it's connected to everything else I have used successfully. I think the hardest thing to do was come up with a topic that was narrow enough to get blogs that were useful. I tried some authors names and got a lot of comments on their books. I find that I am very picky when it comes to a "circle of trust" (Meet the Parents) so I imagine making this circle will be a challenge for me as well. I will have to search and read a lot to find things that are consistant and useful. I like the idea of going to my favorite sites and looking for the icon. Trouble is...I have two kiddos so by the time I finally find something interesting...someone needs something or is screaming. Therefore, my favorites are full of things to go back and revisit during naptime :-)

No comments: