Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #10


LOVED playing with the comic generator. What a great way to start a lesson! Wouldn't it grab their attention if you started the discussion with their favorite character making some comment or asking a question about what they were learning! Very cool! My six year old just found Charlie Brown. I forgot how funny they were. One thing though... some of the funniest parts were acceptable humor at the time and now are a bit inappropriate to the general public! I think it's great! I'll just have some explaining to do when he cracks a one liner from one of these movies! I used the poster maker on the poster I posted earlier about dolphin watching. LOVE that too! I also looked at the logo generators and sign makers. Not as user friendly, they were fairly easy to enter info into, but hard to center the text. The logos were cool to make but then cost $ to download.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Loved your cartoon about voice, so dead on in terms of trying to explain an abstract topic to literal learners