Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thing #3

Creating the avatar was fun! I had a good time going through all of the choices. My husband I am sure would want to change some of the choices I made, but he has a WII and thinks he is the master at creating MII. I chose the beach attire because I would love to be back in Hawaii sipping a cold drink on the beach with the breeze blowing and the sound of the waves. Creating a blog is very easy! Surprising! Hmmm. Now I have to think of things to write that people want to read! The pressure of being interesting! Pretty cool!

1 comment:

VWB said...

o to be in Hawaii instead of Houston...too bad we can't vacation virtually as successfully as we professionally develop!

I haven't been since 88/89..I miss the adventures that are around every corner.