Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Think #23 Finish Line

Ok I completed the survey. My comment about that is there should be some kind of survey completed screen after you push submit. I hit submit three times thinking i didn't get it because the page stayed the same. Then when I reviewed the results...there were 3 from me! Opps.

1. The thinks I liked most were the ones that I think I can use in the classroom from day one. Poster maker, baseball cards, photo story, the list goes on. Love the idea if giving the kids a comic strip and letting them fill in the voice bubbles, then showing the class the differences and how they are all valid responses.

2. I love the way this class was put together. I learned so much at my own pace. As a learner I was exposed to a lot of information but I was not overwelmed because I set the pace. I feel like I was able to internalize more. I would love to see these classes continue with new things. Everyone knows each new day brings new technology and this process is a great way to learn about it in a non threatening way.

3. I was surprised by how much of the stuff was applicable to a fourth grade classroom and how immediately it could be effective.

4. Love the format and the concept as I said before, this class is truely differenciated. And for adults that is a very hard thing to find.

5. I would absolutely participate and given a chance I would love to recruit more collegues to participate.

6. Differenciated Self-paced User friendly

7. Commenting on other people's blogs is fun! I learn a lot by reading what other people have to say!

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

Congratulations on finishing! That is an accomplishment! I hope you have learned a few things that you can take back to school with you this year. Keep playing!